Informing you about:
- The types of personal information Epi-Pet collects about you through its web site;
- How it collects that information;
- The general purposes for which it collects such information;
- The types of organizations to which it discloses the information; and
- The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
Empowering you to choose:
- Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and
- Whether and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
Assuring you that Epi-Pet:
- Takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- Implements reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purpose for which it has been gathered;
- Uses reasonable measures to ensure that we have accurately and completely recorded the personal information you have provided; and
- Provides you reasonable access to your personal information as well as procedures for correcting or modifying that information where appropriate.
- to individuals who believe that Epi-Pet has not complied with these privacy principles.
Information Corrections or Changes
You have the ability to correct or change certain information in our records, such as your address and contact information. To change your personal information you may email the change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may change this information at any time and as often as necessary.
How we put information to good use
We use information about you for purposes of monitoring and improving our internal operations as well as to ensure we:
- Bill you properly
- Administer your account in accordance with your agreements with us;
- Properly perform the services you have requested.
- Improve the experience of users to our website;
- Direct important notices and information affecting your account or services as well as to provide general information that may be of interest to you including, newsletters, surveys, contest and sweepstake announcements and information about our service or product offerings or the offerings of our business affiliates.
Only those Epi-Pet employees that have legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by an Epi-Pet employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action. Epi-Pet’s information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
Accountability of Epi-Pet’s Agents and Business Partners
Our trusted vendors and business partners are responsible for processing or handling some of the information that we receive. These vendors and business partners are not authorized to use such information for the purposes beyond those specified by us and are required to preserve the confidentiality with which we treat such information.